ISQABFSDCPHHT || Chapter - 54

Hama SenseiISQABFSDCPHHT

~ I Was Supposed To Be A Queen, But I Was Accused Of Being A Fake Saint, So I Fled And Was Doted On By The Crown Prince, But I Hope You'll Be Happy There Too ~

Chapter - 54 || I Served You As If You Were Real

I was walking hurriedly along the white path that the Saint had shown me. Before I knew it, I was enveloped in a dazzling light, and for some reason,

"Elvira! Thank God you are safe."

I was in Rudolf-sama's arms.

"Ru... d... lf?"

That's all I managed to say in a faint voice.

"You don't have to do this."

Rudolf-sama said softly.

I wondered where I was.

I was in a room, but the roof was broken and I could see the sky.

I was supposed to be praying in the temple.

Christopher's voice came over to me even though I couldn't see him.

"Elvira-sama! I'm so glad you're okay!"

I didn't know the details, but I must have been very careless.

"Uh... Oh."

I was about to say something, when I heard Alexander-sama's voice.

"Elvira..."

I couldn't see him either, but his voice was persistent and resonant.

Rudolf-sama's clutch grew stronger.

"...Forgive me. See? You forgive me, don't you? You've always forgiven me in the end, no matter what I've done... Let's get engaged again!"

Huh?

I didn't know what just happened, but I did know that what he was saying was strange.

Alexander-sama's voice became even more enraptured and euphoric.

"I'm sure we shouldn't have left each other... We both went a long way, but we realized the truth. If the two of us are sincere, I'm sure everyone will understand."

"Ale... xander... sama."

I managed to strain my voice.

"Oh, Elvira! I'm here!"

I could see that I couldn't move. Even though I was here, I was being restrained.

"Alexander-sama."

I tried to say the best I could.

"What? Elvira! Say anything."

"...It's."

"Hmm?"

"I won't let you."

I was relieved to find that I could speak properly.

I wouldn't forgive you.

There was no way I would forgive you.

Alexander-sama finally began to cry.

"Elvira... Why... Elvira."

"What!?"

Annoyed by this, Lady Natalia shouted.

"You're all going 'Elvira Elvira'! She's not the Queen! You went to the neighbouring country because you wanted to be Saint, didn't you?

After all, you wanted authority. If Rudolf-sama wasn't the Crown Prince, you wouldn't have married him, would you?"

"Enough!"

When Lady Natalia tried to blame him, that was when,

"Let's not...!"

Jacek-sama appeared in the scene.

"Who are you?"

"I am Prime Minister Reekanen. I saw Lady Elvira from outside and thought for sure that Alexander-sama and Lady Natalia would be here, so I came."

Even though he was being held down, Jacek-sama said,

"I will not resist! Just let me say this!"

"Say it."

"Alexander-sama, Natalia-sama, let's end this. Let's surrender."

Rudolf-sama put all his strength into his hand that held me.

"You came all the way up here to tell me that? Why?"

Jacek-sama replied quietly,

"I thought I was the only one who could say that."

"...So you're a loyal retainer? I'll go easy on you."

"Yes... Ugh."

Jacek-sama was tied up behind his back and had a restraint tied to him.

Meanwhile, Lady Natalia was flailing.

"Jacek! Help me! Stop! No! I don't want this to end! If this ends here, Natalia will end up an impostor! I don't want that!"

"Lady Natalia!"

Jacek screamed in pain as he was tied up.

"I served you as if you were real!!"

Lady Natalia's shouting stopped.

"Saint or not, it doesn't matter!"

Jacek-sama seemed to be crying.

"For me, Natalia was Natalia."

"That's why," Jacek repeated.

"Let's get this over with."

I heard footsteps.

"Reinforcements!"

Rudolf-sama and Christopher nodded.

Jacek, Natalia, and Alexander were each restrained anew.

"Elvira, you don't seem to be hurt, do you?"

Rudolf-sama breathed a sigh of relief as he hugged me.

...Are you crying?

I've caused you a lot of worry, haven't I?

Feeling sorry and wanting to comfort Rudolf-sama, I lifted my finger and gently stroked his face.

"It's nice..."

Smiling, Rudolf-sama hugged me tightly once more.

"I'm sorry, ...Rudolf-sama."

I was crying, too.

"It's okay. It's okay."

Rudolf-sama gently touched my hair.

Next ]

Previous ]